Mold remediation requires an in-depth knowledge and understanding of mold, its risks and the required process to properly remediate. The mold remediation process includes (but is not limited to) installing proper containments to isolate the work zone, utilizing air filtration devices to clean the air during the remediation, utilizing hepa vacuums and EPA approved disinfectants and sealants to clean building materials and removing affected building materials such as sheetrock, flooring, etc. The result of a successful mold remediation project is a dry, clean and free of visible dust or mold environment ready for repairs. Our Project Manager’s play a critical role in the mold remediation process. Following the mold remediation plan outlined by the licensed mold assessor, the Project Manager establishes the mold remediation work plan and ensures that our technicians follow this plan to effectively remediate the mold.
MOLD REMOVAL SERVICE IN TOMBALL, TX
We at Resto Medic are committed and guaranteed to offer 100% mold free living within 2 years of the mold removal process. Our technicians are highly trained and licensed to work on mold removal in Houston, TX and surrounding areas.
Our technician will first determine the exact roots of the problem. After detecting the problem the humidity and moisture levels in the remediation area will be controlled. While proper safety would be placed to safeguard the health and concerns of the occupants. After that, the experts will disinfect the mold growth and treat it with an antimicrobial coating in order to prevent mold growth.
After completion of remediation work, all the air will be scrubbed and HEPA vacuumed to remove any ambient mold spores.
MOLD REMOVAL PROCESS
• A Resto Medic certified technician will assess the mold on site and the source of the moisture with our advanced infrared camera testing device.
• The technician will than seal off the whole area with polyethylene sheeting and placed under negative pressure to prevent contamination in the other areas in the home or building.
• Placing air filtration machines like HEPA vacuums to filter the air and prevent mold spores from spreading while the remediation is in process.
• Depending on how much mold there is it sometimes necessary to remove mold infested substances like sheet rock as well as clean all hard and soft surfaces from any mold spores that may have subsided on them
• Following de-humidification and drying, The affected structural members will be disinfected and decontaminated with anti-microbial agent as well as anti-microbial coating for mold removal in Texas to prevent it from growing in the future.
• Wood and stone work, if needed, will be treated with anti-microbial agents such as microban.
• Remediation area will be kept under negative pressure with air exhausted to the outdoors if physically possible to prevent any cross contamination.
• After completion of remediation work all neighboring areas will be air scrubbed and hepa vacuumed to remove any ambient mold spores.
• A post remediation visual inspection air sampling and/or swab sampling will be performed upon clients request and approval.
At Resto Medic we understand that a mold removal in TX can greatly disrupt a home or a workplace environment. All of our remediation projects are designed ahead of time with a guaranteed work dead line and complete every single aspect that goes into a successful mold remediation in an efficient and quick matter. Our service does not stop upon completion of the remediation. We hold our customers relations in an extremely high regard and are open 24/7 to take any questions or concerns you might have no matter the situation or circumstance.
Stop Mold Before It Takes Over With Our Reliable Removal and Cleaning Services
Mold is a microscopic life form that can cause enormous damage if permitted to thrive unchecked in your home. This silent destroyer is more than an unsightly problem. Mold will gradually deteriorate building materials and can make the air in your home unsafe to breath. Colonies can develop in any area that offers ideal conditions, which include warmth and moisture. Mold is not always easy to identify, and often gives off a musty or earthy odor. Studies have shown that some mold may be quite harmful.
It has been documented to cause illness, and even infant lung bleeding has been traced to toxic mold. Direct exposure to inhaled mold spores can lead to allergic asthma or allergic rhinitis. Individuals living in homes with mold may experience chronic sinus infections and other respiratory health problems. Anyone with an existing condition like asthma is at even greater risk.
Thousands of homeowners struggle with this common problem each year, but you don’t have to be among them. Make sure the air you and your family breathes is clean and safe. Milro’s mold remediation technicians and experts can instantly identify mold and potential mold locations throughout your home.
Our expert technicians can assess the severity of mold growth and provide effective solutions that will take care of the issue in the least intrusive way possible. Using targeted applications of fungicide and deodorants, Milro can eliminate fungi growth, mold, mildew, bacteria & odors. Don’t wait until mold has had a chance to gain a foothold in your living space.
Contact us today (346) 214-6332 or email us directly to schedule your onsite consultation to find out how we can eradicate mold and clean up any damage it causes in your home. We cover all of Houston, Spring, Tomball, Cypress, Conroe and Magnolia, Texas; Montgomery County and Harris County.